In my recent observations of life, in particular some that have ended way to soon unfortunately- I started thinking about my bucket list. At 55 I’m on the other side, I feel fine, not sure what “middle age” is supposed to feel like, but I’m embracing every day. I for the most part do the right “things”, but I am learning there is no rhyme or reason to these horrific diseases, there are no guarantees.
Here is what I came up with, in no particular order:
1. Travel to Brazil, Cuba, Bali, Turkey, Mauritius, New Zealand, Montreux jazz just to name a few destinations on my list.
2. Become a really really good photographer.
3. Write a book. (does not have to be a bestseller or anything)
4. Have a grandchild or two.
5. Get in incredible shape. (For me it is more difficult at this age-body parts want to relocate and shift…)
6. Start a non-profit. I want to make a difference, for women and/or animals- cats in particular.
What’s on your bucket list?