1. A condition or place of great disorder or confusion.
2. A disorderly mass; a jumble: The desk was a chaos of papers and unopened letters.
3. often Chaos The disordered state of unformed matter and infinite space supposed in some cosmogonic views to have existed before the ordered universe.
4. Mathematics A dynamical system that has a sensitive dependence on its initial conditions.
5. Obsolete An abyss; a chasm.
Originally I had a different post planned for today, something light and “happy”, but as I was driving home chatting with my girlfriend, our call was interrupted by another call from her sister, of course we quickly released the line as we were talking about frivolous things. Within seconds my phone rang again and my friend screamed “MY BROTHER DIED” and before I could respond the call dropped. I immediately thought about when I lost my own brother a little over 3 years ago, and all the complexities of losing a family member suddenly, a complete state of chaos. Death brings out so many emotions in all of us, relationships are compromised, you learn a lot about your family, sometimes you see a side you don’t even recognize.
Tomorrow I will be back, with a “happy” post. I know everyone says this, but don’t take your family and friends for granted, our lives are so fragile and anything can happen to us at any moment. Take time to tell your loved ones how you feel about them, if you are having a conflict try and resolve it.
Thank you for taking a moment out of your day to stop by my blog, and I love all of you…