It’s that time of year, kids are out of school or home from school, time for vacation, whether it is a family trip, or a quick weekend with someone special or a girls weekend away it is that jet-setting time of year. I always try and do carry on luggage, between the astronomical baggage fees, weight restrictions, and the thought of my bag getting lost, that is enough motivation for figuring out the perfect “carry on” wardrobe. The clothing I have covered, it is the ziplock baggie that is causing me grief. This summer I am determined to have the perfect ziplock packed and ready to go with a moments notice. I’m a girl who loves potions and lotions so I need items that can work double time.
These are my absolute musts for my ziplock baggie:
1. Cetaphil Facial Cleanser-comes in a travel size and can double for eye make up removal.
2. Sensodyne toothpaste-My teeth are really sensitive and this really helps.
3. Kinky Curly Knot Today-My holy grail leave in conditioner/detangler, I go through gallons of this.
4. Moni Tiki Tahiti oil-Love this coconut oil, I use this in my hair, but it can also be used on your body, It has a nice tropical fragrance.
5. Deva Curl Set it Free-This is a good product for revitilizing my curls, and I can add water to the bottle to make it last.
6.YSL Eye Make-up remover-This was a sample size I received in a promotion, now I just refill this 1 oz. bottle.
7.Renova-love my renova cream, I always get a sample when I go to my doctor.
8.Carol’s Daughter Hair Milk-this product is a little heavier and sometimes depending on the weather it is needed.
9. Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer walnut- I love this oil free moisturizer, the color is perfect, sheer but a nice finish.
10. Johnson’s baby oil gel-love this product. I like to mix it with body cream or lotion to add a glow.
11.ReVive Cellular Repair Cream-I’m a potion girl, I like to use this one at night.
12. Shower Gel 13.Perfume samples of my favorites, 14.Body cream-currently Jo Malone 15.moisturizer from my dermatologist
I have small little containers that I fill with my products, and this is a good source for travel size products, all travel sizes.
I always check my carrier for any luggage restrictions that I may not be aware of, I find things are always changing, and it does not hurt to check TSA.
Do you have travel plans?